No products in the cart.
Glasses Size Guide
How to find glasses size by measuring with a credit card
Yes, there really is another use of your card, apart from paying for your favorite purchases, and it works. You probably did not know that the size of a credit card in height is approximately the same as the width of a medium size glasses lenses! Below are instructions on how to find your glasses size by using credit card as measuring device.
- Take any credit or debit card
- Stand in front of a mirror or place your smartphone somewhere steady and use your selfie camera. Place the credit card on the bridge of your nose and under your eyebrow.
- If the edge of the card extends further than the edge of your eye, your size is – small (S)
- If the edge of the card ends at the outer edge of your eye, your size is – medium (M)
- If the edge of the card ends before the outer edge of your eye, your size is – large (L)